VMware Communities
tallLeRoy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Personal use license for Fusion 13 player

I am caught in a loop trying to install the release of Fusion 13 on my M1 Mac mini. I have a personal use license that I got for the tech preview that does not work. 

I have selected "Get a Free License Key" on the license dialog. It opens a new BLANK page in Safari, or Chrome. Making it difficult to obtain a license.

Suggestions please,

LeRoy 

Tags (1)
86 Replies
Neewtt
Contributor
Contributor

what do you mean with "blame microsoft" for it?

0 Kudos
maxmori
Contributor
Contributor

After waiting so long!? It's incredible! I've patiently tested all the betas, reported all the bugs...
But the "blank page" instead of the deserved (and promised!!) free license key for personal use is just too much!! 😢

0 Kudos
phinsket
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, but it seems, if you choose any link to register the product - there are two, the login data is lost.

0 Kudos
mbrust
Contributor
Contributor

yes, I tried it. Many times, different browsers.

Blank page... 

0 Kudos
HansVanTilburg1
Contributor
Contributor

Same here! Blank page when I click the register button. macOS Big Sur. Content blockers disabled, pop-ups allowed, all cookies cleaned and allowed again. Even disabled Cross-Site Tracking Prevention temporarily.

0 Kudos
pjrodan
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, I can't register for a free license - blank page. When would you fix it?

0 Kudos
lvmwary2
Contributor
Contributor

Same here - blank page after "register". Pretty unprofessional on VMWare's side...

0 Kudos
jacobp76
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem and now I cannot even access Fusion 12.  Thanks VMWare.

0 Kudos
jpwinnerjr
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue as others: https://customerconnect.vmware.com/account-registration?source=evap&p=fusion-player-personal-13&logg... site presents a blank page. I have tried with multiple os, browsers, devices with the same result on all.

0 Kudos
hakantekir
Contributor
Contributor

Same here!

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, I can't register for a free license - blank page.

0 Kudos
erik162000
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue on my end as well, blank page when trying to register.

0 Kudos
Woodmeister50
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The same as all others and simply getting a blank page with a button at the bottom referring to cookies, click it and accept and still blank page!  Tried both Safari and MS Edge with identical results.  The registration page is severely broken!

0 Kudos
rrhill
Contributor
Contributor

Same issues. 

0 Kudos
BillMoller
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Same here... we're all having identical issues... tried safari on Mac, chrome/firefox/edge on windows PC with different IP...

I just don't get it.  This after the weeks of the free ESXi license key hold up?  Dang VMWare.

But at the same time... 

Yes, I'm b*&T%$ about something that will be provided free for personal/hobbyist use...

So... please fix it? 😅

0 Kudos
chinno53
Contributor
Contributor

I know it does not help much to chime in here and say I have the same issue. Tried every browser and OS you can think of to get this to work and just a blank screen :-(. Currently trying the 30 day pro trial, so hopefully this can be sorted by then.

0 Kudos
nimdasx
Contributor
Contributor

same issue here, blank page

in dev tool network console error :

https://customerconnect.vmware.com/channel/public/api/v1.0/user/program?programName=fusion-player-pe...

{"errorCode":"VMW-USER-018","errorSummary":"Eval Service Exception","errorMessage":"Error occurred to fetch eval programs"}
lisai9093
Contributor
Contributor

Sane problem. I can see version 12 download link but not 13.

0 Kudos
almost404
Contributor
Contributor

+1

0 Kudos
michaely31
Contributor
Contributor

+1

0 Kudos