VMware Cloud Community
iamphane
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

how to downlaod files from datastore in Virual infrasrtucture 2.0

i have Virtual infrastructure 2.0 from data stores i am able to see all my Vms and files ,i want to take vmdk of the vm when i browse the data store and selecting the Vm files but i am not getting download or upload the files option why? If i want to download files frim virual infrastructue 2.0 data store how can i download and what are the possibiities?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Troy_Clavell
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

if you right click on the datastore in question, and browse datastore, you should have an icon that allow you download.  You can also use VMware Converter.  Another option would be to power off the VM in question, then Export as a Virtual Appliance.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Troy_Clavell
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

if you right click on the datastore in question, and browse datastore, you should have an icon that allow you download.  You can also use VMware Converter.  Another option would be to power off the VM in question, then Export as a Virtual Appliance.

0 Kudos
iamphane
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

if i right click those options are not coming only delete from disk option only coming no othet options coming in vcenter 2.0 and the vm was already powerded off only

0 Kudos