VMware Cloud Community
itsexe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Vcenter Server Trial Version

Hi All,

Whrer i can download the Vcenter Server trial version. I have the version 2.0 but would like to evalutate the version2.5.

Please help

Regards,

Khurram Shahzad

Regards, Khurram Shahzad
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Cooldude09
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Tyr registering with vmware using another id, and then login this should fix the problem. If you still want to continue usint the same, try to contact sales@vmware.com

Anil Gupta

Don’t fear changes, its constant in life, reduce your ecological footprint……………………..Go Green

if you found my answer to be useful, feel free to mark it as Helpful or Correct.

Looking for a Virtualization Solution, look here.....

If U find my answer useful, feel free to give points by clicking Helpful or Correct.

Subscribe yourself at walkonblock.com

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Cooldude09
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

You can find this here http://www.vmware.com/download/vi/...hope this helps....

Anil Gupta

Don’t fear changes, its constant in life, reduce your ecological footprint……………………..Go Green

if you found my answer to be useful, feel free to mark it as Helpful or Correct.

http://www.sky-v.com

If U find my answer useful, feel free to give points by clicking Helpful or Correct.

itsexe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your information. There is a problem when i click evaluate button to download the software it asks login credentials soon after it gives me a message. Please see the attached.

Downloads nothing.

Please help

Regards,

Khurram Shahzad

Regards, Khurram Shahzad
0 Kudos
Cooldude09
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Tyr registering with vmware using another id, and then login this should fix the problem. If you still want to continue usint the same, try to contact sales@vmware.com

Anil Gupta

0 Kudos
itsexe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your help, I have created another account now i am able to see the download page. Thanks once again.

Regards,

Khurram Shahzad

Regards, Khurram Shahzad
0 Kudos