VMware Cloud Community
Petrusgalli
Contributor
Contributor

The VM configuration was rejected. Please see browser Console

I was trying to create a new VM via Web GUI running ESXi 6.5 Update but am getting always the same error:

The VM configuration was rejected. Please see browser Console

So I checked the browser console but found no errors -> ???

I tried different browser like IE, Clqz, Firefox

-> same error

I updated to Update 2 (Build 10884925)

-> same error

I tried this kind of patch: ESXi Embedded Host Client

-> same error

I have resetted the system to defaults

-> same error

I have checked the Internet for help but the only solution which worked until now was installing VMware Workstation (trial version) connecting to the host and creating the new VM from there which worked.

What I have also noticed that I can not choose the network adapter for any of my VM.

Any suggestions? Help?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Petrusgalli
Contributor
Contributor

I created a 2nd Portgroup and connected it to the virtual vSwitch0 and suddnely I can create VM's....?

Can somebody explain? Sorry but I am new to VM Ware...

cincinnatiman
Contributor
Contributor

i had same probem, seams that even vmware cant understand how to automate things, i not even shure they know how works, here prob made to

servers, work fine but refuse to alow me to add disk or even a new system,  if u look throw all vmware they dont know about this,

there also another probem vmware has refuse to look at,  they is the abuilt to upload a vib and sytem will install it,  

another probem is thre no fail safe in system,  in shot this program should be running a counter part on same system  if one locks up the other takes over and force first to reboot,

also the auto assing of network cards, so one would have to do nothing, also lack of abuilt to to recover from probem for 4 hrs i dont care what i did reloaded the system could not ping to it, they system dosent know how to check for what network cards are on line and pick that card for management but system would make sure one it get a dhcp address or static, two it ack get out, scrip files would be run to make sure right drivers was installed,  these systems supose be best, i find it very lacking,  it works, and that is all u can say about it, it works, and is very simple to break, vmware should stop comeing up with new systems and get them they have working perficky and it can be done,  how simple would be if machine was haveing probems would send vmware log reports would such database for hardware base drivers, for that system, and would download that new driver pach,  if i could program wich i cant i have add, but for very long time microsoft use use me help them with pachs but when i discover they was hacking i stop,  all this automation can be done by scrip people dont even have be involed,  in some cases a older version of of drivers might have be loaded like if u running 6.7 but drivers for your maching was only up to 6,5 system would use the older drivers to get working right, as what version drivers is unimported,   what is imported that vmware has huge amout probems, and they dont understand how fix them,  if was me i have two vmware systems runing side by side, that ack drive would be capute by 2ed untill one lock up was rebooted and file check done,  then files move back over with out need of even shutting them down,  but as to all things this where i must say all information here is here by copywrited and patted as it had never been consider to be used by vmware or any one there for i clame all rightst to the idea, if vmware wish to use them they will have pay for them this will be sceen shot as proof of time date was done,  i do not give away what i know but i am best when comes to understandinng how to disocver probems in such systems, james

0 Kudos
Hassan110
Contributor
Contributor

this solved my issue as well.

0 Kudos