VMware Communities
Sergei86
Contributor
Contributor

Host does not support 3D windows VMware Workstation Pro 16.2.0

Снимок.PNGHello. no 3d support is available from the host. the 3d features of the virtual machine will be turned off. windows VMware Workstation Pro 16.2.0 build-18760230.

On the main pc, I have windows 10 ltsc. In a Windows 7 x64 virtual machine. In the settings of the virtual machine 3D is enabled.

I launch 4 linked clones. When I launch 3 windows, Host does not support 3D does not appear. And when I launch the fourth one, it already writes Host does not support 3D. Because of this, the game does not start on the fourth window. And any window is the fourth in a row. Precisely if it is launched as the fourth Host does not support 3D. Everything is good on 3 windows. on each window 1 cpu / 1 gb RAM. graphics memory 1 GB. Disk ssd. My pc i5 7400/ rx 550 2 gb/ 8 gb ram. 

3D acceleration will be disabled for VMs as DirectX 11. 1 is not supported by the host.
Click Remove to remove VMware Workstation Pro from your computer. Click Back to review or change any of your installation settings. Click Cancel to exit the wizard.

Looks like windows 10 ltsc doesn't support 3d or what?

0 Kudos
0 Replies