VMware Edu & Cert Community
virtualshariff
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCP 5.1 ? ? ?

hi,

I have done an ICM 5.0 class. Now to take VCP 5.1, do I need to take any additional course.

Thanks

SHARIFF

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

No. There's no such concept as VCP 5.1 - the VCP5-DV is a vSphere 5 certification.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

No. There's no such concept as VCP 5.1 - the VCP5-DV is a vSphere 5 certification.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
EdWilts
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

The requirements and the all-important blueprint are documented at http://www.vmware.com/go/vcp

Please also note that the course only covers perhaps 60% of what you need to know to pass the exam.  You will still need to do a lot of reading and practicising.

.../Ed (VCP4, VCP5)
0 Kudos
virtualshariff
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks Scott ,

But I am anyhow taking ICM 5.1

Regards

SHARIFF

0 Kudos