VMware Edu & Cert Community
AnthonyChow
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

2 valid forms of personal ID

Just wondering what ID are used when sitting for the VCP exam.

Is it common to bring the passport?  Do they just look at the ID or they will have to record which ID you bring with you.

I am taking the test tomorrow morning.

thanks and have a nice week,

anthony.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

The test center has to record the ID's you present. I'm not sure whether one or two IDs are required for VMware exams, I usually present my passport and drivers license. The test center will also take a picture of you, which is printed on the exam results.

André

... and good luck for the exam.Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

The test center has to record the ID's you present. I'm not sure whether one or two IDs are required for VMware exams, I usually present my passport and drivers license. The test center will also take a picture of you, which is printed on the exam results.

André

... and good luck for the exam.Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
AnthonyChow
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

thanks for the information. Smiley Happy

Yeah, I need all the luck that I can get.

my impression on the exam is that we will have to really know the product because the way they ask the question on the test is not straight forward.

0 Kudos
itfutures
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Passport and drivers license is recommended.

Yes, the ID number is recorded.

Sent by me, for you, by 4g.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Taken from the Pearson VUE site:

Typically you are asked to bring two forms of identification, including one government-issued photo identification. Some testing programs may have additional requirements.

The items you are asked to bring differs for each test program. You will receive a confirmation email with program-specific information.

Best of luck for the exam.

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos