VMware Edu & Cert Community
TheVMinator
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

VCAP6 Beta Requires Voucher

I got invited to the VCAP6 DCD and applied for it successfully on the VMWare site.   My registration showed up 8 hours later on the PearsonVUE site also.  But when I went to schedule the exam, it errored out saying that the scheduling of the exam requires a voucher.  The field it is referring to is the same field you use when you are attempting to register for a discounted exam.

Does anyone know what this voucher code is?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lilesj
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

The cert team tells me this requirement has been removed. If you are still being asked for a voucher, please let me know.

~~~ Follow me at www.twitter.com/JillLiles1

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

I know there's a process that employees are using to get a voucher, but that's a special thing that employees have available for all exams.

I don't know how this is handled for non-employees - email certification@vmware.com and ask them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
lilesj
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

The cert team tells me this requirement has been removed. If you are still being asked for a voucher, please let me know.

~~~ Follow me at www.twitter.com/JillLiles1
0 Kudos
TheVMinator
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Great!  With the help of lilesj the portal in PearsonVUE now did not require the voucher and I was able to register successfully even though I'm not a VMware employee.  Thanks again!  

0 Kudos