VMware Support Community
ChadBarber
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

How long does it take for Skyline Advisor to start showing data after configuring Skyline Collector?

How long does it take for Skyline Advisor to start showing data after installing and configuring Skyline Collector.

Also,  when I log into Skyline Advisor, my company shows as Commonwealth of Massachusetts, however I work for Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.  Can I change this or is linked incorrectly somewhere along the way?

Chad E. Barber Information Technology Generalist II Office of Information Technology and Support Services Department of the Auditor General
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Aditya2018
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Chad,

Thank you for contacting Skyline Community.

It generally takes 48 to 72 hours for the data to be populated on the Skyline Adviser.

The names on the account are shown as per the customer records, we can check with the accounts team if the name can be changed, I will send you a private message with further details.

Sincerely, Aditya Gottumukkala Skyline Skyline Moderator VMware Inc

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Aditya2018
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Chad,

Thank you for contacting Skyline Community.

It generally takes 48 to 72 hours for the data to be populated on the Skyline Adviser.

The names on the account are shown as per the customer records, we can check with the accounts team if the name can be changed, I will send you a private message with further details.

Sincerely, Aditya Gottumukkala Skyline Skyline Moderator VMware Inc
ChadBarber
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Awesome - thanks!

Chad E. Barber Information Technology Generalist II Office of Information Technology and Support Services Department of the Auditor General
0 Kudos