VMware Support Community
Jenna32768
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Have analysis but "There is no finding available for this account"

Hi, just installed my Skyline collector last week; today when I logged on to look at the Advisor I can see the collector and my 2 vCenters but Proactive Findings says "There is no finding available for this account". I have at least one "last analysis"; the "next analysis" still says it was supposed to be this morning even though it's now this afternoon. If I have analysis but no findings, is that "everything is fine", or a sign that something is wrong?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Aditya2018
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Jenna,

Thank you for contacting Skyline Community

Skyline would only provides recommendations if it detects any issue on the environment, I assume there are no issues detected as of now.

As per the new report, I will need to check if there is any issue in the back-end, I sent you an private message with the list of necessary details, please respond.  

Sincerely, Aditya Gottumukkala Skyline Skyline Moderator VMware Inc

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Aditya2018
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Jenna,

Thank you for contacting Skyline Community

Skyline would only provides recommendations if it detects any issue on the environment, I assume there are no issues detected as of now.

As per the new report, I will need to check if there is any issue in the back-end, I sent you an private message with the list of necessary details, please respond.  

Sincerely, Aditya Gottumukkala Skyline Skyline Moderator VMware Inc
0 Kudos