VMware Horizon Community
cdickerson75
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Windows 11 Desktop

Have a weird one. Created a new Windows 11 22H2 desktop, has a Nvidia M10 (1b profile) card assigned to it. When connecting to the desktop the mouse and the desktop aren't in sync. For example, if I try to click on the start menu icon that is centered on the start menu it won't work. If I move my mouse about 1.5" to the left it works. If I exit full screen and then go back to full screen everything is aligned and synced up correctly. The one odd thing I notice when the desktop is starting to load, the screen will automatically start to minimize and then go back to maximize. It will minimize only maybe 20% and then like change its mind and go back to max.  I tried removing View Agent and reinstalling VMware Tools, then reinstalling View Agent.  Pretty sure I didn't have the problem until I introduced the NVidia drivers.  I am running the latest 525 nvidia drivers. Anyone else seeing this? Thanks

-Craig 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KenSong
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi Craig,

Do you mean there's no such issue when you didn't install the Nvidia driver, it can be only seen when you install the Nvidia driver. Have you tried with other Windows OS versions like Windows 10 ?

0 Kudos