VMware Horizon Community
DRMIII
Contributor
Contributor

Console Login

Our school is doing a pilot of about 200 machines.  Recently we had some issues and found that the company that set up our servers left the view connection servers in demo mode.  Which caused really bad problems when students would login in the middle of the day.  We were forced to shutdown 75% of our VM's and revert the rooms back to dell optiplex machines.  Now that we think we have the problem solved our dean will not let us bring the rooms back up until we can prove we found the problem and fixed it.  So I was working on a program that would launch the horizon view client through wswc.exe. and pull the usernames and passwords from a database.  I can almost get it to work but when I try to use the -unattended I get an error message saying "no desktop source assigned for this user".  If I take off the -unattended switch it works I click connect and I am connected to the pool that I specified in the settings, with user I specified.  But I have to click the connect button inorder to login.  How can I get this to work without having to press the connect button.

Thanks

Dave.

0 Kudos
0 Replies