VMware Horizon Community
Chris_Webb
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Auto logon with VDI

Hello Folks.

We are going to implement VDI in my Healthcare organization. One area that I will be virtualizing will be what we call clinical desktops. These are computers that automatically logon to the network. They basically serve as a portal to other applications that require signon and are very locked down. I am looking to mirror this with VDI. A single domain account would automatically logon to a thin client and the virtual machine would be autologged and launched as well. i am currently testing with a neoware e90 and am not having a lot of luck. i can autolog the thinclient but am at a loss for autologging the vm through vdi. I would thoroughly appreciate it if anyone has any suggestions or possibly a point in the right direction to some white papers. Thank you in Advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

What broker are you currently using to access the VM's? If you are using VDM 2.1 you should be able to specify command line paramters for VDM. Check out page 69 at the following link,

If you found this or any other post helpful please consider the use of the Helpful/Correct buttons to award points

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

What broker are you currently using to access the VM's? If you are using VDM 2.1 you should be able to specify command line paramters for VDM. Check out page 69 at the following link,

If you found this or any other post helpful please consider the use of the Helpful/Correct buttons to award points

0 Kudos
Chris_Webb
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VDM 2.0, but i will upgrade to VDM 2.1 and give it a try. Thanks.

0 Kudos