VMware Cloud Community
WallyL
Contributor
Contributor

odd mouse jumping issue

Good day Vmware experts.

I posted this in another thread with 75 views and no answers, so up the chain we go.

We run a terminal server farm with 10 windows 2012 R2 terminal servers, vmware tools is installed. using HP esxi build 6.0.0 (4192238)

We are now using vsphere server 6.0 u2b installed a few weeks ago, however this issue predates this install.

We are using HP C7000 chassis with HP BL460c gen 9 blades.

I dont think its hardware related but anything is possible. We are running according to the HP recipe guide.

When one of our techs logs into the web client, and clicks on a terminal server, and launches the "remote console window"

Every single user on the terminal server that he is logging into experiences a mouse jumping issue.

Now, the tech does not even have to LOG INTO the windows instance, just a the screen where you type in your username and password. If he moves the mouse around and clicks, the mouse jumps for users, this has also been tested and verified.

We have tested and verified this issue on 3 of our terminal servers. Currently we have banned the vmware "remote console window"

What I would like is another person\people to try and see if this is truly the case in your environment.

I have googled and have not found anything related yet.

Regards,
Wally

0 Kudos
1 Reply
WallyL
Contributor
Contributor

Bump.....Can anyone try and verify this?

0 Kudos