VMware {code} Community
rangajith
Contributor
Contributor

Interface com.vmware.vim.binding.vim.eventManager is not visible from class loader error on Task details

We are seeing this error time to time after deploying our plugin. But this part of the web client is not even touched by our plugin code (and this is not even extensible by plugins).  Has anyone seen this error before. We are trying to figure out if this is a Web client issue in general or something has to do with our plugin code.

Capture.PNG

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
laurentsd
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

This must be a side effect of something your plugin is doing because we would have seen this error otherwise.

I suspect it's related to a similar problem discussed here: Re: Tasks pane showing an intermittent error "Interface com.vmware.vim.binding.vim.TaskManager" is n...

0 Kudos
rangajith
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply.

I looked at the other thread that you mentioned. Like in their case, we are not creating the tasks in the plugin. The task creation happens in a different C# service using web service SDK. 

The only thing that I can think that is related is that our plugin has vm25.jar in the bundle. Do you see any relation that this possibly make TaskManager to not to load?

0 Kudos
laurentsd
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I don't know your task-related code so it's hard to answer.

If you are suspecting vim25.jar as a problem you should try to take it out of your bundle to see if that makes a difference.

0 Kudos