VMware Cloud Community
frank19991999
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Heartbeat 6.6 on physical servers - ibm x3650 m3 with windows 2k8 r2

Hello,

I am able to finish the installation of the secondary server however after reboot I get BSOD. Stop error is 0x6b. Both servers have identical hdw, SP level, drive letters etc . Any suggestions ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
frank19991999
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Windows 2008 SP1, the solution from MS doesn't help. I also copied the bootcat file from the primary server.

Thanks

Update: I am able to clone primary and restore it on secondary server using Symantec Recovery.

Update2: After restoring the primary OS image on the sec using Symantec, cleaning the server, reboot...I was able to finish the heartbeat install.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AltonYu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

It would help if you gave more information i.e. Windows version, SP, etc.

Here's a link that might help: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/981833, but I assume that you've already put the stop number into google.

0 Kudos
frank19991999
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Windows 2008 SP1, the solution from MS doesn't help. I also copied the bootcat file from the primary server.

Thanks

Update: I am able to clone primary and restore it on secondary server using Symantec Recovery.

Update2: After restoring the primary OS image on the sec using Symantec, cleaning the server, reboot...I was able to finish the heartbeat install.

0 Kudos