VMware Cloud Community
Nunchuck
Contributor
Contributor

vCenter Azure AD Tennant URL Resource Not Avaliable

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to setup User Provisioning with Azure AD and vCenter using the Enterprise Application Vmware Identity Service Application.
When I try to test the connection I get the following error:

You appear to have entered invalid credentials. Please confirm you are using the correct information for an administrative account.
Error code: SystemForCrossDomainIdentityManagementCredentialValidationUnavailable
Details: We are not able to connect to your application while attempting to validate our authorization to access your application. Please ensure that you have provided valid credentials to the application and reach out to the application developer to diagnose why the authorization is failing.

After doing some research, I decided to attempt to access the site using curl passing through the secret key. I did this both externally and internally with the same result. Unless i am doing something wrong no matter what I do I get the same response <html><body><h1>Resource not found</h1></body></html> (See Update)

Any advice or guidance would be appreciated.

UPDATE: (10/02/2023) I realized part of my curl command was incorrect after fixing the error in my curl command I know get the following response
curl: (35) schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092012) - The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate.
Adding --ssl-no-revoke returns <h1>Resource not found</h1></body></html>
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nunchuck
Contributor
Contributor

The issue has been resolved, it turned out to be an SSL issue with our internal CA OCSP not responding properly to external requests. All functioning!

0 Kudos
JoshSmile
Contributor
Contributor

I don't suppose you've got a brief overview of exactly what you did? I'm facing the exact same problem!

0 Kudos