VMware Cloud Community
MostafaNagib
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

status of other host hardware objects

I'm having this error after updating from vsphere 6.0 to 6.7U2 iam using IBM blade server HS23 the system status on the blade center management console is good and there is no problems on all blades

any help ?

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MostafaNagib
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you for your interest I have solved The problem    The problem was that The vsphere sensor  (system management software SEL fullness) state for The hosts was unknown I found that The event log in the blades management center was full the solution was to clear the log on The blades center first then clear the event log on the ESXI hosts then refresh The hardware sensors and that's it the error is gone

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
asajm
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Hi MostafaNagib

Please add more details, where is the error?

If you think your queries have been answered
Marking this response as "Solution " or "Kudo"
ASAJM
0 Kudos
MostafaNagib
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you for your interest I have solved The problem    The problem was that The vsphere sensor  (system management software SEL fullness) state for The hosts was unknown I found that The event log in the blades management center was full the solution was to clear the log on The blades center first then clear the event log on the ESXI hosts then refresh The hardware sensors and that's it the error is gone

0 Kudos