VMware Workspace ONE Community
mbuyi-francois
Contributor
Contributor

"device data from google not received" contact your administrator to resolve

Android devices not able to enroll, getting this message on the devices, saas environment. tried Wifi and mobile network. the same message.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Kazzo86
Contributor
Contributor

Did it just stopped working or it didn't work at all?

I have the same problem, we didn't enroll Android devices last 7 days, so we don't know when it started, and why.

I assume it's google problem, but can't prove it for now.

0 Kudos
mbuyi-francois
Contributor
Contributor

HI Kazzo86 

the authentication method was the only thing that was changed but seen as though we were able to authenticate and it is during enrollment that it falls with the error yes it certainly points in that direction.

0 Kudos
DimitrijPrudkij
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

the same thing  but since 1-2 weeks. I see that on our firewall port 443 and port 2001 are enable. have somebody solution ?

0 Kudos
Kazzo86
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

For us, the problem was that our security guy that handles proxy cut off some URL-s (mostly google) from Device services and console server, after he allowed that URL-s, everything was fine. We have on prem system.

Regards.

0 Kudos
DimitrijPrudkij
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

thanks Kazoo86 we use on-prem too. I check it and if it true I throw the device at his head ( rugged device ) 🙂

0 Kudos
DimitrijPrudkij
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

dns was my issue. change on  cs server dns now work

0 Kudos
valenciaj
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a case with support, submitted logs & they referred to this line in the console logs (weblogfile.log):

3:04"message": "Request had invalid authentication credentials. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. See https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/devconsole-project.",

The fix was to simply remove & re-add the EMM registration for Android.

In the OG you have Android EMM Registration, setting, devices & users, Android, Android EMM Registration. Make note of your Google Admin Email Address, then clear settings, then re-add the account.

That was it.

0 Kudos
shaibd
Contributor
Contributor

I've experience same issue the solution was Restart the DS server

0 Kudos