VMware Workspace ONE Community
KyawZhein
Contributor
Contributor

Workspace One Enrollment devices migration

How can I process to migrate already enrollment devices on old Workspace One infra to New Workspace One? How can I deploy all end devices at one time?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ZombieSlayer
Contributor
Contributor

There is a product called EBF Onboarder that can help migrate devices from on ws1 console to another. It basically retires from the old console (enterprise wipes) and then enrolls in the new one. It's not free, but does work when configured correctly. It's a SaaS based product. Otherwise, you need to manually re-enroll them.

KyawZhein
Contributor
Contributor

Can migrate old on-premise Workspace ONE infra to new on-premise Workspace ONE with EBF ?

0 Kudos
ZombieSlayer
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, I don't always see notifications when someone responds. Yes, EBF can migrate from an old on-prem console to a new on-prem console.

Also, if you are doing this, you can do a database lift and not have to migrate at all.

0 Kudos
michael298
Contributor
Contributor

Workspace One enrollment device migration involves transferring devices from one Workspace One environment to another. This process ensures seamless integration of existing devices into a new Workspace One deployment, maintaining configurations, policies, and user data. Leveraging tools like VMware Workspace ONE UEM, administrators can efficiently migrate devices while minimizing disruptions to end-users. Proper planning, testing, and communication are crucial to executing a successful migration with minimal downtime and user impact.

0 Kudos