VMware Workspace ONE Community
CinciIronman
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to assign apps

Recently upgraded console from 9.1.2. to 9.7.0.3 and I am trying to check the assignments for VMWare Boxer in our environment, however I'm unable to save to actually get to the assignment screen.  Under the license box on the right side of the screen it's telling me i have -5 unallocated licenses and it will not let me save to continue.

Need help resolving.
Labels (1)
3 Replies
BendikSygnestve
Contributor
Contributor

You're not alone.
We have the same issue in our environment, with much bigger negative unallocated numbers.

We got no solution for this yet and will have to create a ticket.
0 Kudos
RogerSmithRoger
Contributor
Contributor

Any update on the fix for this?
0 Kudos
RichB2u2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

This is an ongoing problem even with version 2005 on-premise. When this occurs the allocation numbers have to be adjusted but the first screen won't let you get to the assignment page. The workaround is to skip the first screen in the app configuration by instead putting a check mark by the app in the app list and select "ASSIGN" then adjusting the allocation numbers to make sure you have some Unallocated . It is tied to the old "Externally Redeemed" issue that can't be seen in the console any more but has this symptom. This old instruction may help:  VMware Knowledge Base