VMware Workspace ONE Community
rajaram1985
Contributor
Contributor

MEM Config Unassigned

Does anyone aware why few devices has the MEM config Unassigned but still Managed. Because of they are unassigned, the emails are not syncing.

Is there a way to Assign the MEM Config to those devices.

Tried re-enrolling the device/ also completely removed user from UEM Console and created as a new user also.. still the MEM config is unassigned only.

If anyone have similar issue or idea to solve this, please let me know.

Thanks,

Rajaraman.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
MichaelHathaway
Contributor
Contributor

I'm facing the same issue. Is there a fix for this?

0 Kudos
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert

Is this affecting only some or all of your users?

Do you have any compliance policy in place that may remove the mail profile/MEM config when a device is not compliant?

0 Kudos
MichaelHathaway
Contributor
Contributor

It's just affecting one user. The device is compliant and there is no compliance policy configured to remove a device or profile. The logs show the email profile is installed. I have checked with our Exchange team and there are no issues with their mailbox or permissions. The user has enrolled twice already.

0 Kudos
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert

Do you use either Secure Email Gateway or PowerShell integration in front of your Exchange?

Have you tried enrolling the same user on a different device and see if the issue exists as well?

I've seen a weird issue with this when the device was restored with backup.

0 Kudos
BarryParidaen
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Did you ever get this working?

0 Kudos
MichaelSchn
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

Did you ever solved this issue, since a few days we are facing the same issue.

BR

Michael

0 Kudos
KenSmithKenSmi1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I have this same issue right now March 17, 2023. This thread is old enough that someone from support could have answered by now.

0 Kudos
rtyler9
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

If using a Secure Email Gateway (SEG), is it configured in Settings - Email - Configuration at the same, or higher OG level as the devices you're enrolling? In my experience, if devices are outside of the OG hierarchy where the SEG is configured, MEM will show as unassigned.

0 Kudos