VMware Workspace ONE Community
Ollamidey
Contributor
Contributor

Dell Command | Monitor not installing on end user device

Hello Everyone.

Top of the morning to you.

I'm currently having a challenge getting dell command | Monitor installed on an end user device.

I have added the application as an internal app and assigned it to the user.

Also, after enrolling a device and created a user account on workspace one access, en error message was seen while signing into workspace one intelligent hub app to see assigned applications.

Looking forward to a swift response from anyone. Thank you.

Labels (2)
5 Replies
JosueNegron
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Ollamidey​,

You should check out this document, Integrating with Dell Client Command Suite: VMware Workspace ONE Operational Tutorial, on the Digital Workspace Tech Zone site. More specifically you can refer directly to the Adding the Dell Command | Monitor software section which shows you all the steps.

For your second concern, I would suggest taking a look at Integrating Workspace ONE UEM with Access documents to ensure all of the steps were done correctly. You can also use the Getting Started Wizard within Workspace ONE UEM.

If you are going to be working with Windows 10 and Dell devices I recommend taking a look through the Windows 10 Activity Paths which has a decided section on Dell integrations. Be sure to signup and sign into Tech Zone so you can easily pin, rate, comment, and share your favorite content.

Hope this helps!

Ollamidey
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Josue.

Thank you for the response.

I would certainly review all the documents contained in the links you have shared. I do hope it helps resolve the situation.

Thank you once again and talk soon.

Ollamidey
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Josue.

Trust you are doing well.

Thank you so much for your previous response as regards to the subject matter.

I have reviewed the documents contained in the link you shared. However applications added internally from the UEM console and assigned to end users still do not install.

Kindly find screenshot of the failed installation report on workspace one console in my environment.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
JosueNegron
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Are you able to install DCM manually on the device? I suggest following up with support if you continue seeing issues deploying DCM.

0 Kudos
JosueNegron
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Not sure if you ever got this question answered, however, I recently released a blog article which might help (scroll to the bottom): Dell Command | Update 3.1 Tips and Tricks for Workspace ONE UEM Integration | VMware.