VMware Workspace ONE Community
syarbrou
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Can't add Assignment to apps

For some reason on 19.09.04 we suddenly could not add assignments to apps, internal or VPP or save changes to existing assignments.  So if I want to change an App Config value, saving will fail.  Just errors and says logs have been saved.  One of my team has been working with VM for about a week now and we can't test out new projects right now before putting them in prod so killing us.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Steve

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
syarbrou
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply, no I was just changing app config values and resaving and it wouldn't work. My team has been looking into this with VM for a week now.  I did fix it though.  Basically I updated 19.9.0.4 to 19.9.0.26 and the problem went away.  Not sure what fixed it be it the update or something with the DB was cleaned up or what.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
abdalahmed
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

• Seems to me there is a problem with the licenses?
  • Please check if there are enough licenses.
  • Make sure that the Total licenses (available) are higher in number than the number of Allocated. And also there is some count under 'Redeemed'.
0 Kudos
syarbrou
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply, no I was just changing app config values and resaving and it wouldn't work. My team has been looking into this with VM for a week now.  I did fix it though.  Basically I updated 19.9.0.4 to 19.9.0.26 and the problem went away.  Not sure what fixed it be it the update or something with the DB was cleaned up or what.

0 Kudos