VMware Workspace ONE Community
rodderix
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Autopilot OOBE Enrollment not working

Hi. We have a working shared SaaS Environment and already made the AzureAD integration as the documentation says using ONLY the "Airwatch by VMWare" Enterprise APP in the Azure Portal.

We've made all the configurations and pasted the URL's. But when we test, we receive an error "invalid_resource" and Error AADSTS50001 telling  that it's not possible to reach the Terms of Use URL. Already double checked the tenant ID, URLs and configurations but to no avail.

Also cannot find a log nowhere in the device as to see the full error message.

Any ideas? Thanks

rodderix_0-1680038484864.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Phil_Helmling
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Your DS Server URL needs to be added to the "Airwatch by VMware" manifest. Feel free to tell GSS that is what you were told or provide me the SR number via direct message and I'll push them in that direction.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Afshin_Lak
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

We have the same problem with one of our clients. It seems that the "Airwatch by VMWare" Enterprise APP in the Azure Portal is not working on this Azure tenant. Support cases are ongoing at Microsoft and VMware. I will send an update when I know something more.

0 Kudos
rodderix
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks. We Also opened a support ticket with Vmware but still no news.

0 Kudos
Phil_Helmling
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Your DS Server URL needs to be added to the "Airwatch by VMware" manifest. Feel free to tell GSS that is what you were told or provide me the SR number via direct message and I'll push them in that direction.

Phil_Helmling
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

See my response to Rodderik and feel free to do the same and send me your SR number

0 Kudos
Afshin_Lak
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks Phil.

I think DS Server URL is added to the "Airwatch by VMware" manifest but in our Azure AD tenant the Intune MDM also doesn't work. We await investigation from Microsoft side.

0 Kudos
Guil_EUC
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I'm facing the same problem, I haven't heard back yet from vmware support, they request logs but they don't resolve it.

0 Kudos
Guil_EUC
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi Phil,

I added the precise DS server URL in the "Airwatch by VMware" manifest. but failure continues

0 Kudos