VMware Workspace ONE Community
cws-apellegrino
Contributor
Contributor

Android 6 Hub Enrollment

To start, I'm aware Android 6 is a bit behind, we do have newer devices but still have a number of these older ones that I'd like to just not toss out.

Anyways,

I recently upgraded some pretty old devices, Android 5, and the most they will support due to hardware limitations is 6.0.1. I'm able to get them through the enrollment via Hub just fine manually. I have a QR code in the format of 'https://getwsone.com?serverurl=<url>&gid=<group>&un=<username>' which scanning the QR brings it up to the credentials section. The 'un' property seemed to have filled in the username field, however, I'd like to have the password field filled in as well, if possible. I've tried guessing numerous things for the password property but nothing seems to work--(pw, p, pd, pa, pass, password, passhash, hash) but so far nothing works.

Is there a password property that is supported via the Hub QR Code scan at the time of enrollment?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
ZombieSlayer
Contributor
Contributor

What method of enrollment are you doing, legacy or enterprise? VMW finally removed all support for legacy enrollment and only enterprise enrollment is allowed.

0 Kudos