VMware Cloud Community
aPlancon69
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

[iOS] IPad & Merge with VMware vSphere Client for iPad

Hello Everybody,

I was waiting for a long time to see a mobile solution for vSphere Client.

This new App is perfect but it could be even better with a few ideas :

- A real iPad version

- A view per host Host as in vSphere Client for iPad

- Performance information per host (CPU / Memory / HD)

In one word, will it be merged with vSphere Client for iPad ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Thanks for your feedback, keep it coming, we're glad to hear you like the app.  Right now we're focusing on phones over tablets, but we have new features on the roadmap that we think you'll like.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Thanks for your feedback, keep it coming, we're glad to hear you like the app.  Right now we're focusing on phones over tablets, but we have new features on the roadmap that we think you'll like.

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Thank you very much for the feedback. My name is Mark Carter and I lead an effort within VMware around mobile management of hypervisor and IaaS workloads across any device.

I would very much like to connect with you and anyone else who would like to influence our investments around tablet and mobile phone hypervisor and IaaS management tools.

It would be great if you can reach out to carterm at vmware.com (replace at with the @).Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Moderator: Locking this 2014 thread as all it does now is attract spam.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
winsletjovi16
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I ran netstat on the vCMA and also on the vCenter Server and it looks like all ... of the vCMA already deployed, delete it and re-deploy the new one. ... The new VMware vSphere Client for iPad, a native iOS application that ...click here 

0 Kudos