VMware Communities
lighthorse
Contributor
Contributor

No support from vmware during trial?

I am trialling workstation pro 15. I wanted to ask vmware about some basics via support ticket. But as far as I can tell vmware doesn't offer support for trial products. Am I right about this or is there a way to ask vmware support about features and config? I don't want the trial to be used up while I'm still fiddling with basic questions.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

I can't tell you whether you can get official support for the trial.

However, you are welcome to ask your questions here in the VMTN user communities, and I'm sure you will get answers for most of your question.

André

0 Kudos
lighthorse
Contributor
Contributor

0 Kudos
lighthorse
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, got zero responses to my three posts here in the forums other than the one here which was "go ahead and post here and get answers".

Thank goodness it turns out I don't need to migrate to vmware from virtualbox.

0 Kudos
sjesse
Leadership
Leadership

Most of the people who respond here aren't employees they are people who use the product and try and help other people. I would be patient if you want actual help,  its a holiday week for alot of people so they may not have seen your posts yet. Also considering you need to pay for support when you buy the product, I doubt vmware will assist during a trial, most trials from any company I've tried are like that.

To answer your questions, from my experiance you  can only do multiple monitors in full screen mode

Use Multiple Monitors for One Virtual Machine

0 Kudos