I run the test and i didnt had any issues with ds2webdriver but i add the folder ds2db in vclient0 because it was initially omitted before making any configuration or test. I add it in theprimeclient/client0 but since the ds2webdrive are stopped DS2webC and DS2web B. I tried the solution mentionned in http://communities.vmware.com/thread/324961 about SET DEFAULTSTOPUSING WM_CLOSE but same issues.
Is this the same "ds2webdriver.exe has stopped working" error that you are seeing?
It's strange that you added the folder C:/vclient0/ds2db. On your client0, please delete the folder C:/vclient0, then copy a new vclient0 directory onto client0 from the VMmark kit. Please rerun. The vclient0 folder must contain a folder named ds2db, you should not need to add anything.
Done but i still have the seame problem, dunno whats wrong with ds2webdriver.exe, it has stopped work also and im stucking on this problem....
From looking at your results file in this thread, I saw that the DS2 database is not configured.
I am guessing that you have used the templates for the DVD Store 2 and Olio VMs, but there are still some configuration steps to complete on the templates.
In the VMmark Benchmarking guide, there is a checklist "DVD Store 2 Database Virtual Machine"; please make sure you have completed all steps on this list, including "Prepare the DVD Store 2 Database".
I followed the guide step by step and already made all the changes mentioned from prebuilt templates.
I retry to run the test 2day without making any changes, the elapsed time of 2day is 4:36 althought yesterday was 15:34!!!
I will upload here my result of 2day run and the messages obtained during the run of 2day ( result) and of yesterday (result0)