VMware Communities
billearl
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Where else can I buy a Fusion 4 license?

I have tried for over two days to buy Fusion 4 via Digital River, but each time ends with "Payment Authorization Failed". This happens even when trying a direct PayPal payment from my bank account, and using a variety of browsers on Mac and Windows.

If there's no solution, I'll just run under the evaluation license until it expires Oct 31, then decide what to do.

So how or where else can I buy a license? Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SvenGus
Expert
Expert

There should also be a boxed version (with an included USB flash drive), available from retail and online resellers: but probably it isn't available, yet (at least, not on the online Apple Store: they still only have Fusion 3).

Maybe in a few weeks...

(Personally, I have always purchased the boxed version.)

BTW, now for personal use one license permits you to run Fusion 4 on multiple Macs:

http://blogs.vmware.com/teamfusion/2011/09/got-more-than-one-mac-weve-got-you-covered.html

... which is excellent news (licensing à la Mac App Store)! Smiley Happy :smileycool:

0 Kudos
GWood11
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. Have tried from Firefox, Safari and also Windows Explorer.

Anyone find a solution yet or an alternative source to purchase a license download?

0 Kudos