VMware Edu & Cert Community
Ahema
Contributor
Contributor

Need help by changing my name for my learning & pearson vue profiles

I need your help by editing my name on both sides, VMware Learning and Pearson Vue portals

I wish you a happy and healthy new year.

Yours sincerely,
Ahmed E

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The Communities is a user forum, not a way of getting support from VMware.

You have already done the right thing opening a case, continuing to push that would be the best approach.

Your post does need moving to the area for Education/Certification so I have reported it to the volunteer moderators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
Ahema
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Scott,

please feel free to archive this post, VMware support contacted me today and the problem has been fixed. 

I wish you a happy and healthy new year 2023!

Best regards,
Ahmed 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I can’t archive a post, but you can mark your comment as the solution to the issue from the menu to the right of it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos