VMware Cloud Community
stgepopp
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Error lcmvidm74055

Hi all,

deployment of IDM 3.3.6 (Workspace One Access) from vRSLCM 8.6.2.4 (VCF 4.4) created (after some tweaks with passwords) three clustered IDM nodes, but one of these does have the status DOWN (but it's role is STANDBY).

After a lot of pgpool related activities (according KB75080) i did remediate the cluster from vRSLCM.

error is: LCMVIDM74055

any ideas for this?

Thanks 

Erich

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NFerrar
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Did running the postgres commands fix the node showing status DOWN? (I had a similar issue and step 3 of that KB article fixed the node DOWN issue for me). I haven't seen error LCMVIDM74055 but for other similar codes I've had to log an SR case with VMware as there's very little (if anything) comes up about them just through googling.

0 Kudos
stgepopp
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi,

no the mentioned commands did not fix this issue.

The whole deployment was a bit strange:

1. attempt:

we ran into these issues

2. attempt:

some issues disappeared, but due to NOT deleting the NSX LB stuff the deployment was unusable still

3. attempt (with deleting NSX LB objects before)

only one small issue (validation of all IDM cluster nodes - stage 5 ?) and a retry fixed this

now we have an almost complete vRealize suite installed. One piece (the most important) is still missing and in preparation: vRA. Need to prepare Multi-Tenancy on vIDM before

thanks

Erich