This document contains HTTP-REST Plug-in artifacts applicable for vRO 7.x and 8.x. Latest versions contain cumulative fixes and updates.
After download, remove trailing '.zip' and install through Control Center
HTTP-REST Plug-in for vRO 7.x/8.x
Version 2.5.0-19752669 (Latest)
- Add system property to configure connection revalidation period -plugin.http_rest.httpclient.connectionpool.validate_after_inactivity_millis - might prevent intermittent "Failed to respond" request failures
- Add more detailed request logging - including request duration time
- Add new redirect strategy option - never redirect any request.
- Add support for vRO 8.7.1 platform version's changed API for creating workflows
- Add support for OpenAPI 3.x functionality in Swagger-related workflows
- Standardise URL encoding - e.g. replace spaces with "%20" instead of "+"
- Improve OAuth 2.0 authentication support by introducing option to send bearer token in Authorization request header
- Fix race conditions related to using transient hosts without support for parallel requests enabled
- Fix choosing wrong client certificate when multiple certificates are uploaded to the same keystore
- Made header properties names case insensitive
- Fixed performance drawback when executing multiple CRUD operations on rest hosts
- Removed option to create https hosts with basic auth proxies
- Fixed cloning a REST host which doesn't have a proxy
- Latest update of vRealize Orchestrator HTTP-REST Plug-in. This update contains various cumulative fixes and updates in past 5 years
- If provided, use https.protocols and https.cipherSuites system properties for HTTPS connections.
- Fix for "Errors in Plug-in" exception when browsing HTTP-REST plug-in Inventory.
- Fix for " Cannot set 'Accept' header".