VMware Cloud Community
LukeLegend
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Click on the play button to start a workflow but where is my VC/Infrastructure?

This is probably a bit of a noob question but here goes ... I have deployed the latest version of vRealize Orchestrator I believe I successfully connected it into the infrastructure using the domain local SSO details from memory.  I can now right click in vSphere (on one of my datacenters) and I see the Orchestrator option to "All vRealize Orchestrator Plugin Options" so presumably its been done correctly?

Unfortunately however within the vRO client when clicking the green play button I don't see my VMware infrastructure.  For the example based on the videos I have seen I should be able to drill into my infrastructure and target a VM if I wanted to run the workflow for "clone a virtual machine".  Is there somthing I am missing?

Thanks i advance, a picture paints a thousands words so I have included one.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi,

vRO 7.3 is compatible with vCenter 6.x.

To see vCenter inventory, you have to register your vCenter servers in vRO by running the workflow 'Add a vCenter Server instance', available under Library > vCenter > Configuration

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LukeLegend
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Incidentally I am running version 7.3 of vRO in conjunction with vSphere 6.0 U3 however I seem to recollect them being compatible together on the compatability matrix.  I can see the ...

"

VC 6.5.0.5471688  

vSphere vCenter Plug-in"

is visible within the Orchestrator contol center, assuming I don't also need the plugin for version 6.0 as well? 

0 Kudos
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi,

vRO 7.3 is compatible with vCenter 6.x.

To see vCenter inventory, you have to register your vCenter servers in vRO by running the workflow 'Add a vCenter Server instance', available under Library > vCenter > Configuration

0 Kudos