VMware Cloud Community
ishaarora3
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

vra7.3 registerSystemWorkflowSubscription fails in converting the criteria JSON string during createWorkflowSubscription phase but the same JSON string works in using function createWorkflowSubscription independently

Hi,

I am trying to create a workflow subscription and publish it.

This is what I am seeing,

1. Register A workflow subscription is unable to create the subscription as it fails in setting the criteria using the JSON string,

Error:   (com.vmware.library.vcaccafe.workflow.subscription/createWorkflowSubscription) Error in (Dynamic Script Module name : createWorkflowSubscription#14) Unable to convert target json string to clause object

I had obtained the criteria using another subscription and then called JSON.stringify on the response and passed it to the function.

2. I used the same JSON string and tried creating a workflow subscription, surprisingly that works.

3. I want to publish the subscription and looks like if we just create the workflow subscription, it does not publish it even when the status is PUBLISHED. And just creating the subscription does not register it with vCACHost so I had to go with the route

A. register workflow subscription

B. publish workflow subscription

Can someone please suggest what is wrong in this or if the method has some bug in 7.3 version.

Thanks for your time and help!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies