VMware Cloud Community
123asd
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

vRA 7.4 Unable to see "Resume" in items after failed deplyoment

Hi all,

I migrated my lab environment from 7.3 to 7.4 (what was really challenging!). Finally it´s running. I enabled the "resume" as an action in the entitlement and created a couple of failed deployments. But I´m unable to see the failed deployments in the "items" view and cannot do the "resume".

Any idea?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
123asd
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for that. After I added the property to the blueprint (in the deployment section) I am able to see the "resume" action for a failed deplyoment.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Where did those deployments fail? Not all type of failures will produce a resumable action.

0 Kudos
123asd
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I tried several: during IP allocation, during running the vsphere custom specs after cloning, in the vro workflows. So which type of failures will allow to resume?

0 Kudos
mjennings675
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Do you have the debug_deployment Custom Property applied to the Blueprint? That will allow the failed deployments to stick around instead of being blown away once they bomb out.

123asd
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for that. After I added the property to the blueprint (in the deployment section) I am able to see the "resume" action for a failed deplyoment.