VMware Cloud Community
fifthman_roshan
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VCP7-CMA

Hi All,

It seems VCP7-CMMA BETA is out & one can appear for the exam in just $50.

VCP7-CMA Beta Exam

VMware Certified Professional 7 - Cloud Management and Automation Beta Exam (VCP7-CMA)

Does anyone know if there is any prerequisites to appear for this exam. Like we had for VCP 6..?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
prestonville
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Noticed the listings says 175 questions and 3hrs, is just for the beta test? VCP6-cma was 85 questions and 100 minutes.

Personally not sure I know the new vRA7 CAFE blueprints and event broker enough to do it now. There's a HOL for the event broker so that's next on my to do list.

VRA 7 extensibility           spl-1721-use-3                     - How event broker has replaced the vra6 vro stub callouts. How to use efficiently.

Also       

VRA 7 advanced                spl-1721-use-2                     -Xaas, puppet, nsx and app authoring

0 Kudos
abhilashhb
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

All the pre-reqs that apply to the GA exam also apply to beta ones. This is what the FAQ says

" If you take a beta version of the exam and pass, you will earn VMware certification if you have completed all other certification requirements for the related certification. "

Hence you need to have a class ID if it is your first VCP, and vSphere Foundation since it is VCP7.

Abhilash B
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhilashhb/

0 Kudos
zebduin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Only prerequisite is to be a VCP (any discipline)  I took it last Thursday, and I believe that was the final day it was available.

0 Kudos