VMware Edu & Cert Community
suchitra_venu
Contributor
Contributor

VMware Certified Associate - Digital Business Transformation (VCA-DBT) Exam

I am coming back after a break and want to give the VCA-DBT exam. Is there a last date for the same. I enrolled through the TAARA inclusion program on the 8th of December.
I also want to know if there are any sampe papers available.

Thanks and regards 

Suchitra

0 Kudos
7 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@suchitra_venu 

Moderator: In the absence of a dedicated are for certification questions, moving to Education & Certification Members (not related to VMware IT Academy)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@suchitra_venu 

Learn more about the training and exam requirements here.

There's also a new VCTA level of certifications which are aimed those working in Day 2 Operations types of roles - the VCTAs are specific to areas of VMware technology, here's an FAQ document and the Certification page where you can find out more about each.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
suchitra_venu
Contributor
Contributor

What i understand is i have posted in the wrong community?

0 Kudos
suchitra_venu
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@suchitra_venu 

There is no "right" community for questions about certifications at the moment, but there are community areas which are "not right" such as the one for the VMware IT Academy program where you created this thread - don't worry.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: Moved to VCA Discussions now the area has appeared.

0 Kudos
amplitudemodula
Contributor
Contributor

Good Morning.
I need to take the course and then the certification :VMware VCA - Digital Business Transformation

Could you guide me as I check values ​​and availability.

0 Kudos