VMware Edu & Cert Community
DanielG94
Contributor
Contributor

VCTA Practice Exam

Hi,

I just completed the VMware Data Center Virtualization: Core Technical Skills. The course aligns with the VMware Certified Technical Associate (VCTA) certification exam.

I'm looking for a Good practice exam that It can prepare me to the test. If you could please provide me with any internal or external links, sites or information I would really appreciate it.

Is vmexam.com good for the practice exam?

Thank You.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I wouldn’t trust vmexam.com as I believe they’re just selling brain dumps, which are notoriously unreliable.

Get the Exam Guide from here: https://www.vmware.com/learning/certification/vcta-dcv-exam.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The Core Technical Skills content on the VCCL is the most relevant way to prepare for the exam. We don't have any other third party supplied providing approved content or practice experiences. 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@Sam0054 

I could never be happy using a brain dump - created by cheats...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
Sam0054
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

@scott28tt 

This provides guides for me to study areas of improvements before sitting for the actual exam
I understood as you're coming from an expert point of view. You have a point

0 Kudos