TryllZ
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

VCTA Exam Voucher ?!

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have completed VCTA and have received a voucher for the exam. When I add the voucher in Pearson Vue I get the following :

VMWare Academy VCA/Foundations - 6 Pack PUR

Anyone know what the 6 Pack means, are there 6 exams or just 1 ?

Thank You

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The naming on the voucher suggests it is good for 6 x VCTA exams, whether that's you using it 6 times or 6 different people using it once each (which is likely to be their intention)

Are you sure it was a VCTA you intended to achieve, or are you working towards your VCP? They may have issued you the wrong voucher.

I would ask Stanly if you want to be sure - I don't know the process or format of how VMware issues vouchers to VITAs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Do you mean you have completed the training for one of the VCTAs?

Did you buy the voucher?

The term "Academy" usually refers to a VMware IT Academy, a college or university which offers authorised VMware training to it's students.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
TryllZ
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi @scott28tt 

I completed training from Stanley College and they gave 70% discount voucher.

That voucher shows 6 Pack, not sure if it means I can attempt 6 times in 1 pay or 6 times with 6 payments.

Thank You

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The naming on the voucher suggests it is good for 6 x VCTA exams, whether that's you using it 6 times or 6 different people using it once each (which is likely to be their intention)

Are you sure it was a VCTA you intended to achieve, or are you working towards your VCP? They may have issued you the wrong voucher.

I would ask Stanly if you want to be sure - I don't know the process or format of how VMware issues vouchers to VITAs.

TryllZ
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Thanks @scott28tt for clarifying that..

0 Kudos