VMware Edu & Cert Community
TryllZ
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

VCTA Exam Voucher ?!

Hi,

I have completed VCTA and have received a voucher for the exam. When I add the voucher in Pearson Vue I get the following :

VMWare Academy VCA/Foundations - 6 Pack PUR

Anyone know what the 6 Pack means, are there 6 exams or just 1 ?

Thank You

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

The naming on the voucher suggests it is good for 6 x VCTA exams, whether that's you using it 6 times or 6 different people using it once each (which is likely to be their intention)

Are you sure it was a VCTA you intended to achieve, or are you working towards your VCP? They may have issued you the wrong voucher.

I would ask Stanly if you want to be sure - I don't know the process or format of how VMware issues vouchers to VITAs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Do you mean you have completed the training for one of the VCTAs?

Did you buy the voucher?

The term "Academy" usually refers to a VMware IT Academy, a college or university which offers authorised VMware training to it's students.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
TryllZ
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Hi @scott28tt 

I completed training from Stanley College and they gave 70% discount voucher.

That voucher shows 6 Pack, not sure if it means I can attempt 6 times in 1 pay or 6 times with 6 payments.

Thank You

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

The naming on the voucher suggests it is good for 6 x VCTA exams, whether that's you using it 6 times or 6 different people using it once each (which is likely to be their intention)

Are you sure it was a VCTA you intended to achieve, or are you working towards your VCP? They may have issued you the wrong voucher.

I would ask Stanly if you want to be sure - I don't know the process or format of how VMware issues vouchers to VITAs.

TryllZ
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Thanks @scott28tt for clarifying that..

0 Kudos