VMware Edu & Cert Community
VirtualBlackCat
Contributor
Contributor

VCA-DBT 2020 Slides from the Learning Zone Training

Hello,

Are the slides used in the VCA-DBT Learning Zone training available for download?

What about for VMware Partners?

Regards,

/s/Jesus ESCOLAR
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Not for end users.

If you work for a partner, talk with your VMware partner manager to see if they are able to share.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
VirtualBlackCat
Contributor
Contributor

Hello scott28tt,

I am a partner (EXELERYS), what if the partner manager doesn't have any idea about the course or slidedeck?

Regards,

/s/Jesus ESCOLAR
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The best action now is probably an email to certification@vmware.com - mention that you are a partner.

I expect the answer will be that you cannot have the slides.

Why would you like to have them?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
Xman44
Contributor
Contributor

Because it would be it easier to study for the exam.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

It probably would, but they’re not for general distribution.

0 Kudos
Xman44
Contributor
Contributor

New to taking VMware courses and finding the study material not very user friendly in regards to getting the necessary intelligence in a bundle to pass test. For example the VCA test I'm getting ready to take this week. Watched and took notes on the video presentation but can't download the slides. At the end of the video there's two pages of references. So now I have to go through this information and some are no longer available (reference URLs at the end of VCA - VBT course) Why can't there be one detailed white paper type of document with all that's needed to study for an exam?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Such as the Exam Guide on this page?

VMware Certified Associate - Digital Business Transformation (VCA-DBT) Exam

0 Kudos
Xman44
Contributor
Contributor

Yes exactly what I'm talking about and some of the URLs are no longer valid.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I see what you mean about the links in the exam guide - I've asked internally about this.

0 Kudos
Xman44
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I was told there are no plans at this time to update the exam guide.

0 Kudos
Xman44
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for asking. In your opinion what is the best study material for the VCA -DBT exam. On the same study guide there's like 5 test questions that were not covered in the video course.

0 Kudos