VMware Edu & Cert Community
Islanders
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

renew vcp-nv 2020?

The VCP-NV-2020 good for two year.

What is the process to renew vmware certification?

6 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: Thread moved to the VCP area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

VCPs do NOT need renewing nowadays, but they can be updated to newer versions to show that you are “current”.

What VCPs do you already have?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
Islanders
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

I am planning to get VCP-NV-2020. 

I wonder where can I download software for NSX v6.2?

Thank you

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

So you are not renewing a certification, but wish to achieve VCP-NV 2020.

Why you posted in the vSphere area when you want the NSX certification I don’t know.

I see you also previously posted a vSphere question in the VCP area - please help us moderators by posting in the appropriate area in the first place.

You can run NSX HOLs for free: Try VMware NSX Hands on Lab for Free | VMware | UK

Or evaluate It for a year for a small fee: https://www.vmug.com/vmug2019/membership/evalexperience

0 Kudos
Islanders
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks

0 Kudos