VMware Edu & Cert Community
qasimarshad1980
Contributor
Contributor

VCP Certification Email Confirmation Not Received -2V0-620 & 2V0-621

Hi,

I have wrote and passed the below exams on 7th & 8th August 2017 . But still haven't received the confirmation email for downloading the ecertificates  .

2V0-620 - vSphere 6 Foundations Exam - 2017-Aug-08

2V0-621 - VCP6-DCV - 2017-Aug-07

Even tried to login VCA & VCP  portal. It is showing me below error

Sorry! The portal you are attempting to access is private. Qasim Arshad (qasim_arshad@hotmail.com) is not eligible to login to this portal based on the user profile and portal settings.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

Welcome to the Community and congrats for passing the exams,

assuming that you met all the requirements (including the required training if you are a new VCP), you will be able to access, and download the certificate by following the steps in Downloading VMware Certificates and logos from the VMware Certification Manager (2146192) | VMware K...

Did you use the same email address for everything (course, and exams)?

André

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

What training did you take, and when?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
kk151996
Contributor
Contributor

I have written exam on 13jan 2022 and still havent received the certificate.I have raised a vmware ticket as well but nobody cares to revert .Vmware certmanger shows the exam is passed but my certificate is not there to download  .How long should I wait?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@kk151996 

Which exam? Was it for a certification which also has a mandatory training requirement? If so, have you met that requirement?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos