VMware Edu & Cert Community
admin
Immortal
Immortal

VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX) Design Defense at VMware Partner Exchange 2014

The VMware Certification team is pleased to announce a VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX) Defense opportunity at VMware Partner Exchange 2014 in San Francisco, CA USA (February 10-13, 2014).

Candidates at all 2014 VCDX Design Defenses may submit and defend vSphere4 and vSphere5-based designs in pursuit of the VCDX4-DCV credential. Support for the VCDX4-DCV credential will continue until the prerequisite certifications are retired. Candidates may also choose to submit and defend vSphere5-based designs in pursuit of the VCDX5-DCV credential or vCloud Suite-based designs in pursuit of VCDX-Cloud.

All 2014 VCDX Defenses will be preceded by a 2-hour VCAP Design Boot Camp and a ½ day VCDX Preparatory Boot Camp. Boot Camp details and registration opportunities will be made available in the weeks prior to each event.

VCDX Candidates wishing to defend at PEX 2014 may register by following this link:

http://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrSurvey/feedback.cfm?survey=49517

Applications for the PEX San Francisco 2014 VCDX Design Defense will be due on or before Midnight PDT (UTC -8:00)  Friday December 20,  2013

The preliminary 2014 VCDX Design Defense Schedule will be published on December 2nd 2013. The 2014 schedule will include VCDX Design Defenses opportunities at both 2014 VMworld events and additional defenses in each global region. All Questions regarding the 2014 VCDX Defense Schedule will be answered in this forum. If you have suggestions, concerns, or escalations please contact Mark Brunstad, VCDX Program Manager mbrunstad@vmware.com

1 Reply
firestartah
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hi Mark,

Just to record the interest, I have spoken with numerous western Europe based people who have stated if there is a defence in the UK in Frimley that they would be highly interested and would look finish off their VCAP exams if applicable and submit for defence. If you want to create another survey around it then I am happy to speak to the people I got feedback from around this defence option and get them to vote.

Gregg

If you found this or other information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Gregg http://thesaffageek.co.uk
0 Kudos