VMware Edu & Cert Community
piotrowski89p
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

August VCDX defences - anyone?

I'm just wondering if there is anyone who is during VCDX documents preparation to apply in Juny for August session?

Is there a study group currently open ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pmeehanHDS
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hey there,

There is a Study group hosted within a Slack channel. As my comrade mentioned contact Gregg Robertson @greggrobertson5 on Twitter. You can create a study group within the Slack channel Gregg runs when you get access to the space. You will see who is defending for August and can create a group yourself. There are a number in EMEA defending. Start working with a mentor VCDX ASAP as they can assess whether your design is hitting the VCDX blueprint and scoring the maximum points. To score the most points might require a lot of rework and adding fictional components to score points across all Silos. So get started ASAP.

Best,

Paul

View solution in original post

2 Replies
beeguar
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Use Twitter.

Greg Robertson has a large study group. Use it as well as a more intimate smaller group.

Get Mentors lined up (after you have your VCIX and before you start writing).

0 Kudos
pmeehanHDS
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hey there,

There is a Study group hosted within a Slack channel. As my comrade mentioned contact Gregg Robertson @greggrobertson5 on Twitter. You can create a study group within the Slack channel Gregg runs when you get access to the space. You will see who is defending for August and can create a group yourself. There are a number in EMEA defending. Start working with a mentor VCDX ASAP as they can assess whether your design is hitting the VCDX blueprint and scoring the maximum points. To score the most points might require a lot of rework and adding fictional components to score points across all Silos. So get started ASAP.

Best,

Paul