VMware Communities
Freya_N
Contributor
Contributor

Support doesn't react to my ticket since 29.12.2022

Hello together,

I have an open support ticket (22393639012) since 29.12.2022. But nobody of the support team takes reaction. It's in the status open.

What can I do. so that someone of support corrects the error with my application?

Or is there no real support by VMWare anymore?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

How have you tried to get their attention and seek an escalation?

Which product does it relate to?

Can you briefly describe the issue, in case it is something this user community might he,p with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Freya_N
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Scott,

thanks for your answer.

O... I wrote VMWare Technical Support, to marketing and others of your company. No response...

Many status update requests of my ticket with no success.

Product is VMWare 17 Pro for Windows with support.

Have you access to the tickets? My number is 22393639012

Thanks.

Greetings,

Michelle

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

I can't unfortunately help you with a ticket, but if it's an issue that the community may be able to help you with, please consider to post that question in https://communities.vmware.com/t5/VMware-Workstation-Pro/bd-p/3023

André

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I don’t have any access to support tickets.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Freya_N
Contributor
Contributor

OK.

It seems that there are corrupted data in the VMWare database.

1. Customer Connect Dashboard: There I can see my VMWare Pro 16 an Fusion licenses, but not the new VMWare 17 with support
2. Customer Connect - Orders: Nothing to see - no data

3. Now the online store (reachable also from Cusomer Connect): I can see my bued VMWare 17 Pro order and another old Fusionn 11 order (but not the orders from Pro 16)

A little bit crazy.

All my support requests since 29.12.2022 (!) are without any answer and reaction by VMWare.
Perhaps my account and support requests aren't repotz to the support team because of a corrupt profile?

I can't the Pro 17 upgrade. The license is'nt accepted.

😞

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

That indeed sounds a bit weird.
What you may check - in case that you purchased an upgrade rather than a new license - is whether the current v16 license shows up under "Upgradable" licenses in the Customer Connect portal.

André

0 Kudos