VMware Support Community
jhyiesla
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Moving to Skyline Advisor from the pilot

We were a part of the pilot and I realized that we stopped receiving reports about a month ago. From what I can tell, that process is no longer functional and is now being done using the Skyline Advisor portal.

So I followed the instructions and accessed Skyline Advisor from the Support link on My Vmware. I have a couple of options. I first chose to migrate to the cloud services. While I could log in, it knew nothing about me and prompted me to set up a new organization. Not sure what that would do, so I went back and this time opted to just login with vmware.com.  I'm in to my account, but there's no data to look at when I go to the Proactive Findings tab.  So, how do I get to usable data?

Jon

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AjayChananaVMwa
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi Jon,

This is to inform for the older (1.1) version of the collectors functionallity is been disabled from backend.

We recommend you to upgrade to 2.0, If you need any help please send me your contact details via private message.

Sincerely,
Ajay Chanana
Skyline Support Moderator
MCSE-2003/2008|RHCA|VCP-5/6/VCAP-6

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AjayChananaVMwa
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi Jon,

This is to inform for the older (1.1) version of the collectors functionallity is been disabled from backend.

We recommend you to upgrade to 2.0, If you need any help please send me your contact details via private message.

Sincerely,
Ajay Chanana
Skyline Support Moderator
MCSE-2003/2008|RHCA|VCP-5/6/VCAP-6
0 Kudos