VMware Cloud Community
stevenwhitej
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Site Recovery Manager's Site Pair missing the "Configure" menu

We've configured a trial of SRM.  We have SRM Server and vSphere Replication Server installed on 2 different environments.  We were able to setup the SRM pairing, and configure a test VM for replication, and initial sync has succeeded.  However, we're not able to configure any of the mappings or IP customizations within SRM.  The "configure" menu item is simply missing.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ashilkrishnan
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi @stevenwhitej ,

From the screenshot, it's only listing vSphere replication pair. If you have not paired SRM yet, click on 'Site recovery' image at the top left and create a new pair --> Select SRM plug-ins. Once that's done, you would see 'protection group' and 'recovery plan' tabs next to 'Replications'

Hope that helps

Please mark my comment as the Correct Answer/Kudos if this solution resolved your problem

View solution in original post

3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@stevenwhitej 

Moderator: Please try and create a thread in the area for the related product - moved to SRM Discussions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
ashilkrishnan
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi @stevenwhitej ,

From the screenshot, it's only listing vSphere replication pair. If you have not paired SRM yet, click on 'Site recovery' image at the top left and create a new pair --> Select SRM plug-ins. Once that's done, you would see 'protection group' and 'recovery plan' tabs next to 'Replications'

Hope that helps

Please mark my comment as the Correct Answer/Kudos if this solution resolved your problem

stevenwhitej
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Yep, knew it was something basic - thanks!

0 Kudos