VMware Horizon Community
dTardis
Contributor
Contributor

view client not sending ctrl+alt+delete to guest OS

I have been playing with view 4.5 and have finally run into a problem. I have a windows 7 guest that is the base image. For the last two weeks I have been able to login to the guest using the zero client we have. I put in my credentials and BAM the desktop comes up. Very nice. Today one of the techs wanted to play with it and after they put in their info the client desktop came up and asked for ctrl+alt+delete, which is strange. Then if you tried to press that key combo nothing happened. If you tried ctrl+alt+insert nothing happened ether. I eventualy had to use the on screen keyboard to get in. Very strange.

I then tried the vmView windows client and got the same results. I even had the client send the ctrl-alt-del and nothing happened. I dont know what changed, and I dont beleive that anything really did, because we are just demoing the product in the IT department right now.

Any idea what happened?

Any one know how to fix this?

Its problems like this that I dont mind during the demo, but I really want to be able to fix them if we go to production.

Matt

I found a solution.

0 Kudos
0 Replies